via: Topbar - Tools - Panelize
At present, EasyEDA only support to panelize PCB self, in order to decrease the file size, the panelized file only panelize the board outline.
The Border height can not less then 3mm.
If you choose V-Cut, the editor will add the v-cut indication track on mechanical layer.
then generate the Gerber.
When you preview the Panelize Gerber at JLCPCB.com, you will get the image like below:
JLCPCB will take care of your design, they know how to do.
Normally, all the PCB factory will support this panelized file, if you not sure, you need to contact your PCB factory support.
- Select the whole board, hotkey
- Copy the whole board by reference point, hotkey
- Paste the board via hotkey
CTRL+SHIFT+V, this hotkey will keep the prefix and hide the ratline layer.
- Paste repeatly, after finish, rebuild the copper area with
SHIFT+B, recommend draw copper area at the end.
- If the board contain plane layer, can not panelize by manually, it will not generate the plane zone as you want.